ALUMNI CHILDREN'S BOOKS
• Bun, Onion, Burger by Peter Mandel '81; illustrated by Chris Eliopoulos (Simon & Schuster).
• PEN/O. Henry Prize Stories 2010, with stories by Kirstin (Kantner) Allio '99 MFA and Professor John Edgar Wideman (Random House).
• Bitterness/Seven Stories by David Orsini '66 AM, '75 PhD (New Academia).
• A Soft Place to Land by Susan Rebecca White '99 (Touchstone).
• Curating Consciousness: Mysticism and the Modern Museum by Marcia Brennan '93 AM, '97 PhD (MIT).
• When Janey Comes Marching Home: Portraits of Women Combat Veterans by Laura Browder '82 (UNC).
• Zebratown: The True Story of a Black Ex-Con and a White Single Mother in Small-Town America by Greg Donaldson '68 (Scribner).
• Civic Rites: Democracy and Religion in Ancient Athens by Nancy Evans '93 PhD (California).
• Four Fish: The Future of the Last Wild Food by Paul Greenberg '90 (Penguin).
• Vernacular Architecture and Regional Design: Cultural Process and Environmental Response by Kingston Wm. Heath '77 AM, '85 PhD (Architectural Press).
• Grand Strategies: Literature, Statecraft, and World Order by Charles Hill '51 (Yale).
• Ghosts of Home: The Afterlife of Czernowitz in Jewish Memory by Marianne Hirsch '70 AM, '75 PhD and Leo Spitzer (California).
• Although of Course You End Up Becoming Yourself: A Road Trip With David Foster Wallace by David Lipsky '87 (Broadway).
• Zilch: The Power of Zero In Business by Nancy Lublin '93 (Portfolio).
• Yours Ever: People and Their Letters by Thomas Mallon '73 (Pantheon).
• Messages: Signs, Visits, and Premonitions from Loved Ones Lost on 9/11 by Bonnie McEneaney '76 (Harper Collins).
• Drop That Knowledge: Youth Radio Stories by Elisabeth Soep '91 and Vivian Ch√°vez (California).
• Framing The Sixties: The Use and Abuse of a Decade from Ronald Reagan to George W. Bush by Bernard von Bothmer '89 (Massachusetts).
• Riot in Alexandria: Tradition and Group Dynamics in Late Antique Pagan and Christian Communities by Edward J. Watts '97 (California).
• Passion Maps by Adrianne Kalfopoulou '80 (Red Hen).
• Bird Lovers, Backyard by Thalia Field '88, '95 MFA (New Directions).
• Modernism in the Magazines by Robert Scholes and Clifford Wulfman (Yale).