• 2X2 by Martine Bellen '88 AM (BlazeVOX).
• The Fixed Stars: Thirty-Seven Emblems for the Perilous Season by Brian Conn '08 MFA (Alabama).
• The Chill of Night by James Hayman '63 (Minotaur).
• Bitterness: Seven Stories by David Orsini '66 AM, '75 PhD (New Academia).
• Just Like Me, Only Better by Carol Snow '87 (Berkley).
• The Power of Pull: How Small Moves, Smartly Made, Can Set Big Things in Motion by John Hagel III, John Seely Brown '62, and Lang Davison (Basic).
• Ghosts of Home: The Afterlife of Czernowitz in Jewish Memory by Marianne Hirsch '70 AM, '75 PhD and Leo Spitzer (California).
• Fifty Ways You Can Help Obama Change America by Michael Huttner '92 and Jason Salzman '86 (PoliPoint).
• Immortality and the Law: The Rising Power of the American Dead by Ray Madoff '80 (Yale).
• What to Do When No One Has a Clue: Advice for the Brave New World by Stephanie Pierson and Barbara Harrison '75 (Clarkson Potter).
• The Unspoken Alliance: Israel's Secret Relationship with Apartheid South Africa by Sasha Polakow-Suransky '01 (Pantheon).
• Twelve by Twelve: A One-Room Cabin Off the Grid and Beyond the American Dream by William Powers '93 (New World Library).
• Being Wrong: Adventures in the Margin of Error by Kathryn Schulz '96 (HarperCollins).
• Pink Noises: Women On Electronic Music and Sound by Tara Rodgers '95 (Duke).
• World Cup 2010: The Indispensable Guide to Soccer and Geopolitics by Harrison Stark '11 and Steven D. Stark (Blue River).
• New York's Unique and Unexpected Places by Alexandra Stonehill '88 and Judith Stonehill (Universe).
• Einstein's God: Conversations About Science and the Human Spirit by Krista Tippett '83 (Penguin).
• Quicksand: America's Pursuit of Power in the Middle East by Geoffrey Wawro '83 (Penguin).
• Freedom is Not Enough: The Moynihan Report and America's Struggle Over Black Family Life from LBJ to Obama by James T. Patterson (Basic).